So things haven't been too crazy around here lately. I have pretty much been consumed with The Twilight Saga books. Turns out there are several teachers at school who are addicted as well. You just gotta read it to understand. :)
Jimmy's birthday is coming up. Its on Halloween! I have the BEST idea for a present for him. I will post all about it, after I give it to him!
School is getting crazy! The number of kids in my class is growing - quickly. Its getting hard and stressful to keep up. I think I need a break.
Oh yeah, good thing I get one! In a week from today, we are going on a CRUISE! We actually 'won' the cruise last February. I got suckered into going to a Resort Preview for a chance to win $40,000. Well, we didn't get that lucky, but I am happy with a free trip to Cozumel. I just hope it doesn't rain!! 


3 comments:
Oh my gosh I know what you mean. I LOVED the first one!! I read it in 3 days- I can't wait to read the rest.
wow...you won a cruise?!?! how awesome! hope you guys have a blast!! :)
Free cruise?! What more could you ask for?! Have fun!
Post a Comment