A few months ago, I received a card in the mail inviting us to come look at a resort property for a chance to win $40,000 or a new Mercedes. Obviously, we did not win any of the big prizes, but we did win a free cruise to Cozumel! Our neighbors, Kelly and Jeremy, came with us and we had a blast! I apologize for the abundance of pictures, but I wanted to capture everything!!
Here we are at the Muster Drill, enjoying a few cocktails.

First Day on the ship. We were still in Houston and it was chilly!!!

Enjoying the hot tub on the first day at sea!

Layin out!

There was a 9-Hole Putt-Putt course

Sex and the City Martini night!

Formal Night!

At the dance club!

Playing Farkle, waiting to get off the ship in Cozumel

I love it!

If you bought a Corona, you had to take a shot!!

Fat Tuesdays!
Jimmy and I waiting to leave Cozumel
The ship at night

Enjoying a Pina Colada by the pool

We had to slide the slide once!

B-I-N-G-O!! (We did not win)

Last night at dinner!

Our towel animal zoo!

We had SO MUCH FUN! We are so lucky and blessed that we have the opportunity to take amazing adventures like this and create wonderful memories!
1 comments:
I didn't know you already went! Looks like a blast! My bro is trying to get us to go on one in May. I hope we can!
Post a Comment