Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I got sucked in....

Ok, Jalei and Regina were right....
I am not a fan of sci-fi. Even the big hits like Harry Potter, The Lord of The Rings and Star Wars do not interest me at all. When everyone I knew was talking about "The Twilight Series," I did everything I could to stay away from it! This book is about vampires! Can it get any further from reality? But, I became a bit intrigued. I bought the book, still a bit skeptical but, I cannot put it down! I am reading it before I go to bed at night, while I am on the elliptical in the morning (giving up my People Magazine during a workout for a book is huge) and even while I am getting ready in the morning. I am addicted to these characters!! I am actually about to order the next books in the series so I don't have to skip a day of reading!
Oh, the book is even coming out on the big screen on November 21. I am so glad I got on board when I did! Thanks, Regina and Jalei!!!


5 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Good! I just ordered it on amazon!

Jalei & Lane said...

You have no idea how happy I am to hear that you're liking it! Get ready for the party!!

Katie said...

I'm glad you like them! I loved them all. I can't wait for the movie :)

Regina said...

Yay! Just a warning, New Moon is the least amazing of the four amazing books....but it is VERY important!! I'm so glad you love them!! I'm with you on the sci-fi, I haven't read or seen Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or any other thing like that, but Twilight is soooooo good!

Jalei & Lane said...

Of course I've read New Moon. I've read them all! I will say New Moon was my least favorite of the series, so I just powered through it. But you have to read that one before you move on to the last 2. And when you're done with the series, on Stephenie Meyer's website, you can read part of another book she was writing from Edward's point of view. I hear it's great!