Every weekend is the same thing..."What do you want to do tonight?" "I don't know, what do you want to do?" "I don't know....." We normally just end up going out for a margarita, having a BBQ or staying in with a movie. This past Saturday, on Jimmy's way home from work, he said, "Hey! Lets go to Galveston!" So, we did.
Jimmy, Brett, Kasey and I left for Galveston at 6:15, later than we hoped to. Once we got there, we drove up and down the Seawall, looking for a place we could all agree on to eat. We finally found The Spot. 
Seriously, the restaurant is called "The Spot." They are known for their hamburgers - which were delicious! They also had really yummy pina coladas!
This was the place Jimmy and I went on our first date. Let me take you back a few years....The two of us were on a real-date for the first time and Jimmy ordered a drink called a Rainbow Colada. (It is a pink pina colada with whip cream!) I ordered a beer. The bar tender looked at Jimmy and said, "Manly." Hahaha!
So, this time, Jimmy had to order another Rainbow Colada again!
I have been in the market for a hat that I can take on vacation this summer. (43 days away). I found this hat, but was talked out of buying it. I thought it was cute.....
Saturday night was fun because it was out of the ordinary. I love the spontaneous ideas we come up with sometimes! If you have any fun, different ideas, let us know! We are always up for new things!

0 comments:
Post a Comment