Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

I am 25. I don't know if I am excited to have reached this milestone of an age, or if I am depressed. When I was younger, I thought I wanted to be done having kids by the time I was 25. Ha. The weekend was full of fun and excitement though. My actual birthday was on Friday. I had a surprise balloon delivery in class on Friday morning from my mom and dad! So great! The actual school day was a little rough. One of my student's obviously does not appreciate birthdays or understand it is supposed to be a laid back, stress free type of day. Lets just say, I was counting the hours until the kids left. One of my aides, Lisi, has the sweetest son, Josh. In his Kindergarten centers, he made me this wonderful card:

After a rough day, I came home to a beautiful bouquet of flowers! We did not to anything too crazy on Friday night, I had a huge test on Saturday morning. So, Jimmy and I went to La Madeline and rented Juno. (So good, by the way.)
Saturday night, we went out with Kelly and J to a biker-bar. It was not our usual hang out, but it was a good time-free darts, pool and foosball!

Sunday, Jimmy and my parents had a BBQ for me at their house. It was supposed to be a surprise, but the word got out. It was a blast! There were a ton of kids who ran so hard and played all types of games.
Saibree and Makailyn were so, so excited that their "boyfriends" were coming over! The girls were our flowergirls in our wedding and their "boyfriends" (Jimmy's nephews) were our ring-bearers...
By the end of the evening, we were all exhausted! I had to post these pictures of Makailyn. She could not find her shoes; and I guess, to a three year old, its the worst thing in the world.

0 comments: