Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year

I realize Christmas was almost two weeks ago and I am just now getting around to doing any type of post.  I really have no clue where my whole break went!  Addison and I got in a pretty good routine each day and I loved having the time off!  At first, the days were long, but once we got each other figured out, it was so great!

  SDC18155

Jimmy and I got a babysitter for the first time over the break!  My parents are so wonderful and watch Addison whenever we need them to.  But this time, we wanted to go out at night and keep Addison on her regular schedule of going to bed at 6:15!

SDC18157

We went to a Cheesy Sweater Party!  It was not too difficult finding tacky sweaters.  You can’t tell, but my sweater has Santa holding an American flag.  I even found matching earrings!  Santa wearing an Uncle Sam hat!  Who comes up with this stuff???,

SDC18160

Christmas morning was a blast!  Addison was more than spoiled with everything she was given.  We all took turns opening her presents, while she took her morning nap. 

SDC18161

SDC18166 SDC18169 SDC18170 SDC18171 SDC18173

Christmas weekend, some of our very good friends,Jon and Maria, came in town!  They have a three year old boy and a 3 month old baby boy.  They are also fostering a one month old baby girl!  Boy, do they have their hands buys!

SDC18174

Joshua loved Addison!

SDC18175 SDC18176 SDC18185

She still hasn’t mastered the skill of crawling, but she can scoot backwards and pivot pretty well!

SDC18187

Our sweet girl turned 7 months on January 2!  Where is the time going??

SDC18199

2 comments:

Debbie said...

she is so precious! can't believe how big she is getting!! :)

ChelseaSalomone said...

Okay- sorry I'm just now getting back to you! Thanks for those websites- I really like them and am going to pass them on to my team. When are you and Jimmy going to Maui?? Where are you staying? If you can, treat yourselves and go eat at Ferraro's at The Four Seasons. It was SOOOOO good and absolutely the best atmosphere ever.

Love the Christmas pictures, and I too can't believe how big Addison is getting. So precious!