Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Best Thing Ever

Hello!  Long time no write!  Sorry, we have been busy doing fun things with baby Addison!

 SDC18204

Before we had Addison, I always heard people say that being a parent is the hardest job one will ever have, but it is also the best.SDC18209

 SDC18210 (2)

  I never really knew what that meant…how can something so hard be the best thing ever?  And what is so hard about a baby?

Ha.

SDC18214

Our time is not our own anymore,  Everything we do is juggled around her schedule – when she needs to nap, eat, take a bath, go to bed…SDC18215

I am exhausted, but I have learned to live with it.  We have figured each other out and we all have a pretty great schedule.  She is a delight to watch and play with.  It is so exciting to watch her learn new things and have new experiences everyday.

 SDC18216

Being with her is the best because we get to do wonderful things like go to the park and watch her little face light up when she is on the swings and slides for the first time!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I love her little bear jacket! Being a parent is tough, but so rewarding. It's as if you don't even mind that you can't go anywhere during their nap time.

Debbie said...

Such a sweet post. So true, too! She is so precious...getting cuter and cuter every day, didn't think it was possible for her to get cuter! ;)