I have been MIA for the past month! We have been going, going, going and super busy! I cannot believe our sweet baby is already two months old! We had her doctor’s appointment this morning! She is exactly 10 pounds, which is the 25%. The shocking part is that Addison is 23/5 inches long, which is the 90%! Holy cow! She is still skinny and super tall! She is still wearing all newborn clothes and diapers, but thats ok! We love our tiny girl!
I have kept up with the pictures every week so, here are the weeks of her second month, plus her two month picture!
(I think she changed the most between 5-6 weeks!)
(I actually love this picture! This baby does not really cry, unless something is really wrong! In this case, I tried to get this picture before she ate. She wasn’t having it!)
This month, mom, Addison and I went to New Braunfels and to Arlington for a few days each. We had a great time getting away and showing off Addison everywhere we went!
Now, here is a marathon of baby pictures from this past month!
I think the bow is still a bit big for her!
Layla loves her!
My grandma loved her! (Who wouldn’t?!)
The Geisler house is sure to be one of her favorite places! (Yes, we did put her on the mantle!)
She fell asleep at the fabric store so, I just laid her down. Lots of people stopped to admire her!
4 Generations!
She is so calm when Jimmy holds her!
Our church is building a new alter. We had a dedication Sunday and each family could write a Bible verse of their choice. We decided to put Addison’s foot prints on it!
She is such a sweet baby! Its so much fun watching her grow, learning to smile and recognizing our voices!
We are going to New Braunfels this weekend! One last get-away before school starts! I will do my best to take a ton of pictures there and post as soon as we get back!

2 comments:
Love love LOVE all the pictures!
She is getting prettier by the day!
Post a Comment