So…we have been home since Sunday night. So far, so good. We are just trying to get a somewhat decent schedule down. Between going to bed before midnight, feeding the baby, running errands and trying to keep the house kinda clean, this new life is exhausting. I keep hoping it will even out soon enough and we will get into a routine.
We are having so much fun though! It is so nice that Jimmy still has more than a week off of work! He has been waiting on us hand and foot and getting everything Addison or I need. I am trying to move around and do as much as I can, but then I find that little things still wear me out! I don’t know what I would do if Jimmy was already back at work or if he wasn’t so willing to do everything!
Here are a few pictures from the past few days! Enjoy!
We have such a happy baby!
Mom made her this blanket! We love it!
He has to get his daily fix of Addison!
After her first bath at home!
At her one week doctor appointment. Its cold and bright in that room!
Our first dinner out with baby!
Meeting Grandma Geisler!
And her one week picture! Its nuts that she is already that old!

3 comments:
That top picture is so sweet! Already smiling.
Kelley she is SO cute! Congrats!!
what a doll!!! love the one week picture with the blocks! :)
Post a Comment