Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Gettin Things Ready…

On Friday, Jimmy and I took the day off to go to the baby doctor and to register!  We went to Target and Babies R Us.  After a few hours, everything we wanted was zapped and scanned.  We had a blast, but a lot of the day was figuring out why we need all this stuff and how it works.

We found this high chair we like.  It was supposed to recline, fold up and pop back to its original size, all with one hand.  Too bad we couldn’t figure out how to do it with two hands and help from the employee.

SDC15666 SDC15668 SDC15667

Finally, we got it, but it definitely took more than 4 hands to get it right.

We also finally bought the bedding!  Its gorgeous! 

SDC15670

On Saturday, Jimmy and his brother picked up the dresser.  It weighs about 200 pounds!

SDC15673

That afternoon, I went to take a bath and came back into the room to find Jimmy passed out in the glider.  When I woke him up, he said, “I just proved you can fall asleep in this thing.”  The dogs didn’t mind either, they love any chance to get cozy and sleep!

SDC15674  SDC15678

This past Thursday, I had to get a root canal.  :(  Jimmy surprised me with these flowers at school before I left.  Aren’t they beautiful?!

SDC15679

I love getting all this stuff done for baby!  We are getting really excited to welcome her to our family!  I can’t believe there are less than 4 months left!

PS- Jimmy is really diggin the name Addison (or possibly Addyson) lately…totally different direction than we were heading, but I kinda like it too.  I just wish it wasn’t so popular.  What do you think of it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that name! I knew a little girl named Addyson a few years ago and they called her Addy. I thought that was so cute!! (The crib bedding is pretty too. Decorating the nursery is so fun!)

Jalei & Lane said...

Everything looks so good! Addison is a cute name. I like all the ones yall are thinking about!