Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

One Last Summer Trip…

Jimmy and I packed up last weekend and headed to New Braunfels for one last mini-vacation of the summer. I had my running group that morning and Jimmy had to work so, we didn’t actually get into town until about 7pm Saturday night.

Before we went to the house, we stopped by Clear Springs for dinner. This is one of the best restaurants in town and we love to go there when we can! They are famous for their onion rings and anything fried.SDC14452When we got to the house, two new toobs were waiting for us! These toobs are so perfect for the river! The headrest is luxurious and since they are white, you don’t run the risk of third degree burns while floating! VLUU L310 W  / Samsung L310 W

On Sunday morning, we got up and hit the river! We only went through once, then headed into San Marcos for some outlet shopping! Since we were in my college town, I took Jimmy to one of our favorite places to eat! Italian Garden is so so delicious, I can’t even explain it! We left and only paid $12 total and were stuffed!! Thats college town food for ya! (Its actually a good thing we don’t live in the Hill Country…everywhere we go is the “best place to eat!:)VLUU L310 W  / Samsung L310 WOn Monday, guess what we did?!? We floated the river again! Seriously, we can’t get enough of the river! Monday evening, we went into San Antonio to The Magic Time Machine for Janessa and Janeya’s birthday dinner! What a fun place to eat!! If you have never been there, go! (I think they are only in San Antonio and Dallas though.) The waiters are all dressed up as different characters and play their parts all through dinner. Our waiter was Shaggy from Scooby Doo! So fun! VLUU L310 W  / Samsung L310 WWhat an awesome summer we had! I cannot believe its nearly over! We are truly blessed to be able to go so many cool places and spend time with friends and family!

P.S. Our school is open this Monday!! Pictures to come of my room!!

1 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Yall are so lucky you got to go on so many trips this summer! With me being pregnant, the only option I was really left with was the pool :(