I FINALLY got onto blogger and it listened to me!! I was getting so frustrated! So, I will probably have about 3 or 4 posts tonight!
First, I will start with the first weekend of March.....
Last semester, I received a call at school from the HR Rep at Wal-Mart. She told me that I had won Teacher of The Year. They have nominations each year at every store and I was nominated and chosen for The Woodlands! (Who knows how that happened?!?) The banquet was at The Westin Galleria on March 6. Here we are, all dressed up for our fancy evening!
It turns out, our life isn't too exciting, but we do have some cute pictures to share of the past few weekends and I am glad I am finally able to post them.

The next day, we went into Old Town Spring for their Art and Wine Festival. Turns, out, it was way more expensive than we thought it would be. So, we instead bought our own bottle of wine, a plate of cheese and crackers and sat outside, enjoying the beautiful day!
4 comments:
OMG! That is SO great! How flattering!
congratulations, Kelley!!!! That's so awesome! what an honor! :)
How exciting to get an award like that! That's so awesome!
Congrats Mrs. Teacher of the Year!! My word verification today is "mentor" which is fitting
Post a Comment