Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Puppy Love

This picture was yesterday's contribution to 365 in 2009. We are 12 days into the project and are having a great time with it. Sometimes, it gets hard to come up with what picture to take. I find myself always thinking about having the camera with me and trying to set up a good picture. Its unplanned shots like this one that are my favorite. We thought we already had our Day 12 picture taken, but, I snapped this one for fun. And despite having no make up and greasy hair, I love it. I don't think Jimmy knew I was taking this picture, or he wouldn't have been trying to get Maya to bite him.



3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That is a cute picture. I love dachshunds!

Debbie said...

awww...how sweet!! :)

Anonymous said...

If we ever get another dog we will probably get a dachsund. They are so cute! I really enjoy looking at your daily pictures. You guys are so cute and creative!!