This week, Jimmy had an awesome opportunity to go to Ohio for work. He is a branch manager for Woodforest National Bank so, he never has to travel. But, he was one of four managers in the company to be chosen for a committee to write and implement new policies. He left for Ohio on Sunday morning. Sunday night, it was weird that he didn't come home. It is not unusual for Jimmy to work late and get home around 10pm. When that happens, he typically falls asleep on the couch, while watching TV and wakes up when Layla jumps on him, while I am letting the dogs outside in the middle of the night.
On Sunday night, Maya woke up about 2am to go outside. I took the dogs downstairs and Layla ran over to the couch to wake Jimmy up. She did not understand why he wasn't on either couch. When we went back upstairs, Layla went to every door and scratched on it. I let her in every room for her to inspect it and discover nothing. She looked all over for Jimmy, until I forced her to come back to our bedroom. She misses him and knows something is different!
Jimmy comes back tonight! I am going back to the airport to meet him at baggage claim at 7pm! YEA! We are so excited! I think he had a really good trip. He met a lot of "important bank people" and got himself known in the company. I am so proud of him, but ready for him to be back with us!
Plus, only three weeks until our vacation!!!
Here are some fun pictures of Jimmy!!!

1 comments:
I know what you mean!! Nick travels quite a bit. He was actually in San Diego this week. It's no fun. (Except our house stays really clean.)
Post a Comment