Its been a fabulous few weekends! Last weekend, we officially celebrated my birthday! We hit a few spots on The Bluebonnet Wine Trail and found some new favorite wineries!

Cork This is brand new in Montgomery. They actually bring you in and teach you how to make your own wine! We will for sure do that some day, but here we are enjoying some delicious Green Apple wine! Yum, Yum!

Messina Hoff has been our list of places to visit for awhile. Its in Bryan, Texas, which is why its taken us so long to visit. It took us just over an hour to get there, but the food and dessert was awesome!

This weekend, we attended the
Family Life's Weekend to Remember Marriage Conference. We had so much fun!! There were over 2,000 people in attendance, relationships that varied from not even engaged yet to over 47 years of marriage! The conference required each couple to do a few application projects. These projects were a bit intimidating at first, but got Jimmy and I talking about things we never have before. Visit the link and see if the conference is coming to your town. If so, i highly recommend you attend!!!

This weekend, we also went to KENNY CHESNEY!! Everytime he comes to town, I want to see him and we finally did! Oh, and he did not disappoint! It was so much fun, fun, fun!!! We went with friends, Lori and Bryan and Jimmy's cousin, Bo.

It threatened to rain all weekend, but ended up being a great, beautiful day!!

After we had been at the concery for awhile, I was pumped!

There were so many people there!

Kenny put on such a great show!!

It has been a great few weeks!! I can't even say how thankful I am that Jimmy has a job that he can be so flexible and do all these fun things!
2 comments:
Yall sure do a lot of great activities. I'm jealous of Kenny!
Thanks for the offer to help out!! I will defintiely take you up on it...
Post a Comment