This summer, we are all going to the Mayan Riviera! When I say all of us, I mean mom, dad, Kasey, Jimmy,the Geislers and myself. Last year, on our honeymoon cruise, we went to Cozumel and took a ferry over to Playa del Carmen. It was so beautiful,we knew we had to go back.
This vacation, we will spend the entire week at the Grand Princess Riviera. It is a brand new, all inclusive resort. Since it just opened in December, we got an awesome deal. Here is a picture of part of the resort and one of the pools:
It is the perfect vacation for all of us because.....Dad and Jimmy will be able to visit the Mayan Ruins.
The girls will be able to go shopping in Cozumel!
Dad, Kasey, David, Vicky and Jimmy will be able to Scuba Dive!
We will go to Carlos'n'Charlies and have too much fun!

The girls will be able to go shopping in Cozumel!
Dad, Kasey, David, Vicky and Jimmy will be able to Scuba Dive!
We will go to Carlos'n'Charlies and have too much fun!
Plus, we can all use a little relaxation on the gorgeous beaches!



1 comments:
Not at all!! It looks great, and I really appreciate the compliment! :-) Now we can be blog friends- yay!! Everyone I know that has a blog has a baby so it will be fun to read yours married life without kids.
Post a Comment